We provide comprehensive health checkup unified in one place with beautiful. Modern, and comfortable atmosphere. The hospital recommends the design of a health check-up program to suit the health and lifestyle of the individual.
- Digital Mammogram & Ultrasound
- Chest X-Ray
- Gastroenterology Endoscopy
- Gastric laparoscopy
- 24 Hour Holter ECG Monitoring
- The performance of the heart during exercise.
- Hearing screening in children (Otoacoustic Emissions: OAE)
- Pure-tone hearing tests (Audiogram)
- Middle ear pressure measurement (Tympanogram)
- Endoscopic examination of the ear, nose and throat (Endoscopy)
- Thin Prep cervical cancer screening
- Menopausal screening
- Fertility tests
1. Ensure enough sleep. Do not under sleep the day before the test
2. Avoid alcoholic and caffeine drinks the day before the test
3. In case of blood sugar level test, abstain from food and water for at least 6 hours prior to blood collection
4. In case of lipid blood test, abstain from food and water for at least 10-12 hours prior to blood collection
5. Wear clothes that allow convenience to draw blood at the crook of the arm
6. After the blood is drawn, use your fingers to gently press down on the plaster of the exact position of the wound for about 5 minutes, until the bleeding stops. Do not massage the wound as it may cause a bruise.
7. People who are easily bruised, or always bruised after a blood test, including those with blood diseases, or with poor blood clots should remain still and continue pressing the needle wound until the bleeding complete stops before proceeding to other activities.
1. Clean the outside of the excretory organs with clean water before storing urine
2. The use of cleansing tissues could result in contamination from the tissue
3. Start to urinate and collect a sample of urine "mid-stream". Do not collect the first and last part of urine that comes out.
4. If feces sample is also needed, collect the urine sample first to avoid contamination.
5. Blood tests should not be done during the menstruation period as the urine may contain red blood cells and may result in error in test results
Monday - Sunday 07.00 – 18.00 hrs.
For more information or an appointment in advanceTel. 0-2431-0054, 0-2117-4999 ext. 2400,2401